Wednesday, August 27, 2008

TUESDAY (1): Welcome to Project Geo-Tech!

Introduction:
Welcome back for the 2008-2009 school year. I (Mr. Andres) am really excited to be your geography teacher for the next 9 months, but before we get started click here to learn more about me.



Icebreaker:
Answer the following in your notebook:
If you were marooned on a deserted island, which three people would you want with you? Why? They can be dead, alive, or imaginary.

Be prepared to introduce yourself and share your choices with the group.

What is the name of this class?
Project Geo-Tech? Huh? Click here to learn more.

Rules/Expectations:
I have a detailed list of rules posted in my room to help you succeed in my classroom.
Simply put, I expect you to:
*Work hard every class period.
*Be respectful.
*Be responsible.

Let's work together to succeed!

Defining Geography:
What is geography? How would you define it?

blog comments powered by Disqus