Friday, October 10, 2008

FRIDAY (29): Human-Environment Interaction

North America Map Project:
Due today!

Post #8: Human-Environment Interaction
When we look at the theme of place it almost automatically brings us to the next theme:
Human-Environment Interaction.

As geographers, we ask two main questions:
1. How does our environment influence how we live and what we do in Minnesota?
2. How does our lifestyle influence the environment of Minnesota?

Click here for instructions to complete Post #8. Make sure you work together to answer the questions and be thorough!

Japan:
If you look at the blue bulletin board you will notice that we have had some student work sent to us from Japan. This work is showing some of the students interests along with information about Japan. There are only 18 pieces of work that have been sent to us because it is an elective class for the teacher I met in Japan. They are practicing their english and I am very excited that we can help them by sending them our work. Hopefully this will be a long lasting relationship that will help both of us learn about each other and our countries.

Yeah! Your Life Compass Roses have been scanned!

1. Find and post your Life Compass Rose with your Life Compass Essay.
2. Print your Life Compass Essays to the Media Center.
3. I will be sending your Life Compass Rose with your essay to Japan ASAP!


Class Photos:
We had a chance to take some photos on Monday and I plan on sending some of them to Japan. I have put a link to each of the periods so you can enjoy them for yourself.

3rd Period
4th Period
5th Period
6th Period
7th Period


Homework:
On Monday we will begin using the photos you have brought from home. Thank you for bringing them this week so you are prepared for next week.

blog comments powered by Disqus